Thursday 9 April 2015

Cool Old Barn Remodel for Sims 3 by squarepeg56

I was out for a drive recently and spied an old home shaped like a barn.  I think they are cool and thought that it would be fun to build for my simmies!!   I took the old barn and remodeled it a bit and here it is-hope you like it!!   Four bedrooms, 2.5 baths.  Open concept living room and dining area.  Eat-in kitchen and small basement.  Nicely landscaped 30 x 30 lot with a pond, garden spot and small barn/shed!!  Enjoy!!






Cool Old Barn was built in Sunset Valley on a 30 x 30 lot
only 6.3 MB!!
Furnished-$80,043
UnFurninshed $49,391
I own all the expansions and sometimes use 
stuff from different ones!!
To make your house look like mine please add:
Custom content from the Sims 3 store not included:
Fowl and Feather Chicken coop here:  click  
Custom content included:
Lola's Monkey Business pictures and rug here:  click  
Matomibotaki's fake chimney set here:  click  
Some new pictures by me-I just love to
make pictures for my houses-:  )  

Thanks so much to my friends Lola and Matomibotaki
for the wonderful cc-you guys are so special!!
Clouds in my picture by Painsi at Deviate art here:  click
Thanks so much for allowing people to use your brushes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment